Home > Solutions
The End Result Company LLC offers a comprehensive menu of timing, registration, communications, and customer service components unsurpassed by running and multi-sport service providers in the United States.
Timing and Scoring
Through the use of proven RFID hardware and customized software, End Result provides real-time data services including:
- searchable online results
- online participant tracking with position interpolation and finish time extrapolation
- personalized Facebook updates for participants
- customized, branded race day result websites
- text message (SMS) and email alerts
- live mobile results via QR codes printed on bib numbers
- personalized, printed result tickets
- personalized, online or printed finisher certificates
- laser-printed overall results and awards at the race site
- online finisher reports for members of the media
- scoreboard and Jumbotron-style display board updates
End Result has the tools to handle the open-to-close registration needs of events of all sizes. Online registrations are processed through the GetMeRegistered.com system launched by End Result in 2004. Conventional applications are processed at the End Result offices, or remotely via the GetMeRegistered.com data entry module. High-volume, on-site entries are easily dispatched using scan cards and automatic card readers.
Visit Get Me Registered to learn more about online registration.
End Result was one of the first entrants into the online results market. The OnlineRaceResults.com service launched in 1999 and has now served thousands of races' results to millions of visitors. In 2008 Online Race Results was updated to allow any race director or timing company to post results by creating a free account.
Visit Online Race Results to learn more about hosting of race results.
Through a partnership with our sister company, GetMeRegistered.com, End Result provides group and job-based volunteer management services with granular control of volunteers, administrators, and associated roles.
Medical Information Management
End Result's secure medical database software provides race medical staff with an extensible, location-agnostic means of recording important treatment information during an event and producing reports on that information post-event. Furthermore, the software allows basic in/out status to be shared with trusted event staff (for instance, at an information booth).